Sunday, February 10, 2008

Your help wanted

I decided to put off this announcement until I knew for sure, but now, having received my first acceptance to a Ph.D. program, I'm ready to ask for your help in retooling Observing Japan.

I know that come this autumn I simply won't have the time to devote to this blog that I have now. I would like, however, to keep it up and running, even if I act more as a moderator.

That's where you, my readers, come in: I know that you have expertise and experience greater than my own, and hope that some of you will consider becoming contributors over the course of this year.

If you're interested, please contact me at observingjapan@gmail.com, preferably with a sample contribution.

I will continue writing as usual between now and the autumn.

No comments: